DOWNLOAD PHOTOS HERE AND CREDIT PHOTOGRAPHER
Click below to view the PINK HULK TRAILER by Eric Scheur-
-more clips upon request!
NEW PROMO VIDEO FOR THE PINK HULK 2022
(Thank you to videographer Michael Lee Stever for the footage and Amber Crawford of NYC Actor Selftapes and Deena Baikowitz of Fireball Network Global for script consult)
PINK HULK CLIPS….FROM BARON BARST MEDIA
There’s Always Hope
The Bike Race
The Hair Ritual
FUNDRAISING VIDEO OF THE PINK HULK JULY 2019
Join the fundraising campaign to raise to help
The Pink Hulk’s Story Continue to Inspire! Thank you!
Watch the second fund-raising campaign video from 2019
Click this link:
ORIGINAL FUNDRAISING VIDEO AND THE PINK HULK ORIGINS FROM
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATIONS!
Click this link:
AND CLICK HERE FOR THE
Thank you to the Cleveland Jewish News for this PINK HULK article! Truly grateful! Thank you for your support of The Pink Hulk and to help spread its message of universal hope and empowerment!
Interviews and Podcasts…
- January 2022….THANK YOU to Savio Clemente for my interview: “Valerie David: I Survived Cancer and Here Is How I Did It” with Authority Magazine. Sharing my cancer journey from its very beginnings! And my love of theater and the arts that began at 4 years old! This includes a special video I created to Yitzi Weiner of Authority Magazine!
https://medium.com/authority-magazine/valerie-david-i-survived-cancer-and-here-is-how-i-did-it-87d69d9615edPINK HULK video separated out from the article “Valerie David: I Survived Cancer and Here Is How I Did It” with Authority Magazine.
- BlogCritics Interview with Pat Cuadros October 2021
- Interview on the I Heart Geek podcast October 2021
- Interview with Michelle Beck of Breast Friends Radio Network in November 2021
- Interview with Toni Marcolini’s It May Interest You to Know December 2021
- Broadway World Pink Hulk Feature Articles 2021
The Cancer Liberation Project with Hayley Dubin
- Tamara Hunter of CB4L.org—Inspiring Stories of Inspiring Heroes March 2021
- Tamara Hunter of CB4L.org—Inspiring Stories of Inspiring Heroes Second Segment on Valerie: May 2021
LINKS coming from Fall and Winter interviews 2021 including HI! Drama and feature in Lu Magazine
See my February 24, 2021, interview with Jim Masters on his Jim Masters Live! Show regarding my award-winning, internationally acclaimed solo show The Pink Hulk. Grateful to be a guest on his incredible show. Here is the replay link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPJtmDhjEGE Special huge thank you to Jim Masters
New Crisis Show Radio Interview Feb 2021. Go to Time Stamp 27:19 to hear all about hope and The Pink Hulk and more!
REYKJAVIK FRINGE FESTIVAL PINK HULK INTERVIEW PODCAST. THANK YOU TO Ingimar Bjarni for the interview on your podcast So Honored! Shared my The Pink Hulk story of becoming a 3-time cancer survivor, and my mission to inspire and give hope! https://www.buzzsprout.com/1058401/4259927-10-valerie-david?fbclid=IwAR3IOLr1rmtn9GxY__3pfUdmku8N9puKc1qV9Iy9kLlNYUEklgTny0daPjA
PINK HULK THANK YOU! Thank you, the amazing Francis Sisco, for this interview on your “Crisis Help Show” with amazing guests Anthony J Valbiro and Jennifer Angarano Ricci. All three of you are absolute angels. Had the best time! An honor to be on it and the sharing of the 4 of us’s stories. Link to the interview is below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mW-0tmFVYs&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR2M1exe3Ibv4s4lFnNblQhx_xKLuChOqDEl4zmZ3I_FzEGpA_tq-TOt9W8
BROADWAY WORLD FEATURE APRIL 2020. Thank you, BW AND KRISTEN MORALE
Award-winning show ‘The Pink Hulk’ to come to Women’s History Artist Month Festival in NYC – amNewYork – amny.com
Valerie David was walking into the theater for a tech rehearsal to perform her show about surviving cancer twice when she received a call from her oncologist. She would have to undergo treatment …
NEW INTERVIEW WITH ROGER G0NZALEZ OF LOCALTHEATERNY!–JANUARY 2020–THANK YOU, ROGER!
- Cure Magazine’s Heal Publication–November 2019
- Richmond Magazine–October 2019
- Richmond Times-Dispatch–October 2019
- Cure Magazine Part 1 Interview about what being a survivor means to me
- Cure Magazine Part 2 Interview on my finding a “Ray of Light”
- Breast Friends Cancer Support Radio Network Interview with The Pink Hulk
www.voiceamerica.com/Breast Friends/Pink Hulk/promo/episode/116263
NBC 4 NEW YORK PINK HULK INTERVIEW ON WEEKEND TODAY IN NEW WORK WITH THE AMAZING ANCHOR GUS ROSENDALE, IN HONOR OF BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH!
NBC 4 New York TV Interview–October 2019
The Pink Hulk was featured in the June 2019 Memorial Sloan Kettering Survivorship Campaign
Feature articles on The Pink Hulk! – March 2019 from The Pink Hulk run at the Z American Dream Theater in Virginia Beach, VA–my hometown!
TV Hampton Roads Show Interview
Pink Hulk feature in the Virginian-Pilot newspaper
Feature articles on The Pink Hulk! – February 2019 from The Pink Hulk run in MOXIE Production’s One & Only Series at the Grange Hall Cultural Center in Waterbury Center, VT
–Write-up from SevenDays Vermont published 2019:
–Write-up from Stowe Today in Vermont published 2019:
–Write-up from Madison Magazine of JMU published:
–Feature in the Gothenburg Fringe Festival of Sweden:
NBC Morning Blend in Wisconsin – TV Interview
IndyStar Newspaper (Indianapolis)
- Playwright Hulked Out Against Cancer Twice… And note: Mark Ruffalo Helped Her (Exclusive Feature)
- The Pink Hulk in “10 Fringy-est Play Titles at this Year’s IndyFringe Festival
Shenandoah Fringe features The Pink Hulk on Fringe Friday
(promo starts at 0.41)